Saturday, April 22, 2017

3 Art Mediums you did not Know Existed!

  1. Food art-There are many different ways to express yourself through the design of food to make it interesting. I have seen Jello flower sculptures, Fruit salad sculptures, Pancake Art and Rice Paddy art. These are impressive ways to play with your food and not get in trouble with your Mother. A picture is worth a thousand words so here are some examples of these artistic preparations of food.
Jello art-completely edible
Fruit art-these are different kinds of melons
Pancake art
Rice paddy art-this is an actual field in Asia


2. Post it Note Art is one of the greatest things I have seen, and a fun way to prank your coworkers. Post it notes now come in many colors and they are being used to make some amazing designs. It takes a lot of time, patience and forethought, especially if it is for a prank.




3. Do you want to be the most super awesome yet cuddly person on the street? Try Yarn bombing. This art is when you crochet or knit covers for anything that you can imagine. There are some very creative Yarn bombers out there. Some of these are considered vandalism but others are permitted.  


Believe it or not these are all real art mediums.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love how you structured your post. I also enjoy how you have multiple photos per number. I agree that there are many different types of art mediums and this is one of the best that I have seem. I'm an artist myself and I would love to try new things, this might just help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are all so cool. I have heard of food art before and i think its pretty cool. I wish I had the patience to not eat white making those incr(edible) pieces. I also enjoyed those post it pieces. I've seen them used for promposals but nothing like those photos show. I loved the yarn balling. It's a funny prank but so soft and gently. I'd love to keep reading about these interesting forms of art of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this post, another thing you should write about that is equivalent to this post is fluid art, i cant remember exactly who the artist is but she mixes paint with something else to create a really trippy painting. I thought it might be something that would interest you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see a post about your art and why you made the choices you did for the piece you made.

    ReplyDelete